Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Update? (shrug)

oh hey... mini update. Drinking SMaSHed Pils tonight! Carbonation changed it a bit from the sample I took before kegging. I'll do a write up at my next full posting.

Also, planning next brew day for Saturday afternoon. Going to do the quick witbier... Grain to glass in just over a week! (you'll see..)

Also also, will be kegging the cider soon. Tested again tonight, sitting at 1.022 That's down 12 points in three days. If it keeps going at the same rate it should be where I want it on Saturday. So, thinking it will be a busy brew day...

Also also also, picked up a 12 pack of Sam Adams Latitude 48 Deconstructed. Psyched for this. 2 bottles of one of my fav IPAs and 2 bottles each of 5 single hop IPAs (the 5 hops make up the profile of Latitude 48)... Planning tasting for Friday night. I'll take notes, if my notes aren't complete garbage, I'll try to do a write up.

That's it tonight, tomorrow is another day! Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment